Bamboo Jade Bath Salt
Hydrating and antioxidant-filled Bamboo Jade Bath Salt.
BATH SALT COMPONENTS:
* Coarse Bamboo Jade Salt
* Coarse Pink Himalayan Salt
* 100% Olive Pomace Oil
* 100% Geranium & Rosemary Essential Oils
* Organic French Lavender Buds
* Dried Blue Cornflower Petals
20 oz / 10 baths.
Comes with a mini bamboo spoon and 3 white organza bags.
Served in an eco-friendly White Kraft Tube.
BAMBOO JADE SALT is made of all-natural Hawaiian Sea Salt, electrolytes, amino acids, antioxidants, essential body minerals, and organically grown Bamboo Leaf Extract. Treats acne and promotes glowing skin.
PINK HIMALAYAN SALT is an all-natural, hand-harvested and ethically sourced salt filled with beneficial minerals like calcium and magnesium, it smooths and balances skin while promoting relaxation.
POMACE OILIVE OIL is 100% natural and promotes intense moisturizing. Filled with hydrating fatty acids and antioxidants that intensely moisturize the skin.
ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL is 100% natural and has anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties, tightens skin tone.
GERANIUM ESSENTIAL OIL is 100% natural and boosts skin's health and natural glow.
ORGANIC FRENCH LAVENDER BUDS (ethically & sustainably sourced) are known for it's soothing, mood-boosting fragrance and help improve sleep.
BLUE CORNFLOWER PETALS (ethically & sustainably sourced) help cool, tone, and absorb impurities.
Buy Bamboo Jade Single Soak here.
Add a spoon or two to hot bath water and soak it all up!
DE LA MUSHKA © 2023
- Egyptian Amber is an alluring, woody fragrance oil with bold musk aromas. Infused with natural essential oils, including patchouli.
- Top - Jasmine, Ozone
- Middle - Tonka Bean, Leather, Sandalwood, Patchouli
- Base - Light Musk, Amber, Dark Musk, Powder
- Amber Noir - sweet and sensual. Infused with natural essential oils of cypress, cedarwood, patchouli, mandarine/tangerine, orange sweet, nootka tree, and davana.
- Top - Plum, Citrus
- Middle - Amber, Jasmine
- Base - Dark Musk, Amyris, Benzoin
- Sea Salt and Orchid an elegant blend of soft floral notes and marine highlights fragrance oil. Infused with essential oils of sweet orange peel, lemon, eucalyptus and clove leaf.
- Top - Ozone, Orange
- Middle - Sea Salt, Freesia, Green Leaves
- Base - Tonka Bean, Light Musk, Amber
- Santal and Coconut is a luxe tropical escape. The fragrance is infused with natural essential oils of cedarwood, orange and patchouli.
- Top - Benzoin, Coconut Milk
- Middle - Coconut, Sandalwood
- Base - Cedar, Tonka Bean, Amyris
As every candle is hand poured, slight imperfections and color variations may occur by nature.
- before lighting your candle, place it on a dish/tray so it can collect any wax that may drip
- trim your wick before each use to 1/4 in (5mm) to ensure a consistent, smoke-free flame
- burn your candle for 2-3 hours at a time
- if available, use a candle snuffer to extinguish your candle
- always keep the candle away from the kids, pets and/or draperies & furniture
- don't burn your candle all the way down, stop using it when only 1/4 in of wax remains
- when not in use, place your candle away from direct sunlight and nearby hear sources
- never leave a burning candle unattended
* carefully remove the translucent cap from the vessel.
* insert the reeds, making sure they are fully submerged into the oil.
* allow the reeds to absorb oil for at least a couple hours.
* for Rattan Reeds - flip them (with caution) every few days, for increased fragrance throw. Use 10-15 reeds (the more reeds the more fragrance throw you get)
Willow Reeds do not need to be flipped during use. We recommend adding 3-5 reeds to your diffuser for optimal performance & longevity.
* Keep away from open flames, pets, children.
- Handle with care .
- Do not put in the microwave or dishwasher.
- Do not use as soap holder and do not store in a high humid environment (bathroom).
- Whilst this is a durable material please avoid dropping as it may break.
- A protective sealant has been used on your item to limit stains but prolonged exposure to water will lead to water marks.
- Do not submerge under water.
- Wipe with a damp cloth.
All orders are dispatched in 3 to 5 business days. Candles & Jesmonite decor might take longer to dispatch.
The time taken by the carrier to deliver the order to the delivery address is additional.
You will receive a tracking number link via email once your order has been shipped and it's customer's responsibility to track it.
* US SHIPPING RATES.
FREE US SHIPPING over $100!
USPS Calculated Rates based on package weight & your location for all parcels under $100.
Shipping takes approximately 5-8 business days.
* INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES are based on buyer's address and the weight/dimensions of their order.
Shipping time frame depends on destination and can be between anywhere 10 days and over a month!
Expect delays due to COVID-19!
Please note that Holidays may impact shipping & delivery times/rates.
DE LA MUSHKA is not responsible for shipping delays once the package is processed via USPS/UPS and the tracking has begun!
For any questions, please contact the courier directly (as we don't handle any shipping issues/delays):
1-800-275-8777 (domestic) and 1-800-222-1811 (international) for USPS.
1-800-742-5877 (domestic) and 1-800-782-7892 (international) for UPS.
Due to handmade nature of all products, ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
If your order arrives damaged, please send us photos to firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can resolve the issue asap.
Please make sure your shipping address is correct!! Once the package has been shipped and processes through USPS facility, no changes can be made and no refunds can be issued.
It is the responsibility of the customer to pay all import duties/VAT upon arrival of the package.