Bamboo Jade - Single Soak
Hydrating and antioxidant-filled Bamboo Jade Bath Salt - single soak.
BATH SALT COMPONENTS:
* Coarse Bamboo Jade Salt
* Coarse Pink Himalayan Salt
* Olive Pomace Oil
* 100% Geranium & Rosemary Essential Oils
* Organic French Lavender Buds
2 oz / 1 bath.
Served in a glass tube with a cork.
BAMBOO JADE SALT is made of all-natural Hawaiian Sea Salt, electrolytes, amino acids, antioxidants, essential body minerals, and organically grown Bamboo Leaf Extract. Treats acne and promotes glowing skin.
PINK HIMALAYAN SALT is filled with beneficial minerals like calcium and magnesium, it smooths and balances skin while promoting relaxation.
POMACE OILIVE OIL is 100% natural and promotes intense moisturizing. Filled with hydrating fatty acids and antioxidants that intensely moisturize the skin.
ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL is 100% natural and has anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties, tightens skin tone.
GERANIUM ESSENTIAL OIL is 100% natural and boosts skin's health and natural glow.
ORGANIC FRENCH LAVENDER BUDS (ethically & sustainably sourced) are known for it's soothing, mood-boosting fragrance and help improve sleep.
BLUE CORNFLOWER PETALS (ethically & sustainably sourced) help cool, tone, and absorb impurities.
Buy full size Bamboo Jade Bath Salt here.
Add a spoon or two to hot bath water and soak it all up!
DE LA MUSHKA © 2023
🍁 FALL SCENTS 🍂
Pumpkin Chai is a sophisticated fall fragrance oil with an invigorating flourish of spice. Infused with natural essential oils, including clove, sweet orange, elemi, cedarwood, eucalyptus, clove bud, and cumin.
- Top - Cardamom, Apple
- Middle - Pumpkin, Brown Sugar
- Base - Black Pepper, Vanilla, Clove, Cinnamon, Cream, Praline
Almond Macaron is a très sophisticated gourmand scent and when you light a candle made with this fragrance oil, you may think you’ve stepped right into a charming Parisian patisserie. Infused with natural essential oils, including sweet orange.
- Top - Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Lemon Peel
- Middle - Amaretto, Almond
- Base - Vanilla, Sugar
Spiced Honey & Tonka is a captivating blend of honey, spices, and tobacco leaves, with a smooth woody base. Infused with natural essential oils, including lemon peel and coriander.
- Top - Bergamot
- Middle - Coriander, Honey, Amber
- Base - Tobacco Leaves, Oud, Tonka Bean, Dark Musk
Black Cardamom & Cream is a gourmand treat, infusing rich cream with black cardamom, cinnamon, and chestnut for a delightfully unique holiday treat. Infused with natural essential oils, including cardamom.
- Top - Cinnamon, Peppercorn
- Middle - Cream, Black Cardamom, Ginger
- Base - Tonka Bean, Chestnut, Wood
🎄🎁 WINTER SCENTS 🎄
Fraser Fir is perfect for setting a festive holiday mood or creating a cozy ambience for a quiet winter evening by the fire. Infused with natural essential oils, including fir balsam.
- Top - Cypress, Lemon Peel
- Middle - Evergreen, Cedar
- Base - Fir, Amber, Moss
Christmas Hearth is a classic holiday scent that tells the story of a cozy holiday night spent sipping wine in front of the fireplace. Infused with natural essential oils, including orange, cinnamon, clove, vetiver, and pine.
- Top - Cinnamon, Ginger Orange Peel
- Middle - Clove, Cypress
- Base - Pine, Fir
❤️ ALL YEAR ROUND SCENTS ❤️
Egyptian Amber is an alluring, woody fragrance oil with bold musk aromas. Infused with natural essential oils, including patchouli.
- Top - Jasmine, Ozone
- Middle - Tonka Bean, Leather, Sandalwood, Patchouli
- Base - Light Musk, Amber, Dark Musk, Powder
Amber Noir - sweet and sensual. Infused with natural essential oils of cypress, cedarwood, patchouli, mandarine/tangerine, orange sweet, nootka tree, and davana.
- Top - Plum, Citrus
- Middle - Amber, Jasmine
- Base - Dark Musk, Amyris, Benzoin
Sea Salt and Orchid is an elegant blend of soft floral notes and marine highlights fragrance oil. Infused with essential oils of sweet orange peel, lemon, eucalyptus and clove leaf.
- Top - Ozone, Orange
- Middle - Sea Salt, Freesia, Green Leaves
- Base - Tonka Bean, Light Musk, Amber
Santal and Coconut is a luxe tropical escape. The fragrance is infused with natural essential oils of cedarwood, orange and patchouli.
- Top - Benzoin, Coconut Milk
- Middle - Coconut, Sandalwood
- Base - Cedar, Tonka Bean, Amyris
Tobacco Blossom & White Santal - creamy luxurious sandalwood mingles with amber woods, tobacco leaf and sweet vanilla in a captivating, powerful impression of opulence.
- Top Notes - Tobacco Leaf, Bergamot, Black Pepper
- Middle Notes - Cocoa Blossom, White Santal, Labdanum
- Base Notes - Styrax, Amber Woods, Vanilla Bean
Dark Rose & Labdanum - pink pepper and decadent plum mingle with deep sexy black rose for a sultry floral experience.
- Top Notes - Pink Peppercorn, Grapefruit, Plum
- Middle Notes - Black Rose, Cumin
- Base Notes - Vanilla, Patchouli, Labdanum
Prosecco & Pink Raspberries - effervescent champagne and sweet fruit medleys create a playful scent experience.
- Top Notes - Apple, Raspberry, Sparkling Champagne
- Middle Notes - Lily Pink, Jasmine, Peach
- Base Notes - Coconut, Sugar
🌸 SPRING / SUMMER SCENTS 🌸
White Tea scent is uplifting and ethereal, it transforms any space into a soothing atmosphere. Infused with natural essential oils, including bergamot, litsea cubeba, and ginger.
- Top - Mandarin, Lemon
- Middle - Bergamot, Ginger
- Base - Jasmine, White Tea
Limoncello Cream scent is explicitly sweet and absolutely indulgent. Bring the sun-drenched coast of Southern Italy to your home.
- Top - Lemon, Sugar, Bergamot, Orange, Mint
- Middle - Cake, Butter
- Base - Tonka Bean, Honey
French Lilac contains notes of green leaves, lily of the valley, and honeysuckle blossoms enhance the alluring bouquet of French lilacs. Clean powder and woody amyris round out this floral scent with a soft, romantic touch. Infused with natural essential oils, including peppermint oil.
- Top - Green Leaves
- Middle - Lilac, Lily of the Valley, Honeysuckle
- Base - Powder, Amyris
Honeydew Melon fragrance oil is kissed by strawberry and loaded with fresh honeydew.
- Top - Cucumber, Bergamot
- Middle - Honeydew Melon, Cantaloupe, Green Leaves, Strawberry
- Base - Vanilla, Sugar
Gardenia Tuberose scent begins with top notes of gardenia and lemon peel as it gives way to a blossoming heart of tuberose, jasmine, and green florals. A soft powdery finish gives depth to this earthy floral.
- Top - Gardenia, Lemon Pee
- Middle - Tuberose, Green Floral, Jasmine
- Base - Powder
Royal Lilies & White Musk - sweet, green fresh grass is taken to the next level with musky jasmine and earthy, warm vetiver.
- Top - Lemon, Sweetgrass
- Middle - Lily, Jasmine
- Base - Amber, Musk, Vetiver
Honeysuckle Jasmine is a floral, honey-sweet aroma. Infused with natural essential oils including tagete.
- Top - Lemon, Ginger
- Middle - Jasmine, Honeysuckle
- Base - Violet, Powder, Wood, Amaris
Citron & Mandarin is a vibrant citrus fragrance oil. The energizing freshness of Citron and Mandarin adds a bright, summery atmosphere to any occasion. This tantalizing fragrance is also a great option for adding zest to outdoor picnics and backyard festivities. Infused with natural essential oils, including grapefruit, orange, and lemon.
- Top - Grapefruit, Mandarin, Lemon
- Middle - Peach, Orange
- Base - Vanilla
Gardenia & Grapefruit - fresh juicy grapefruit and heady gardenia blend harmoniously and settle into soft wood with a trace of sweet vanilla.
- Top Notes - Grapefruit, White Lily
- Middle Notes - Gardenia, Jasmine, Cedarwood
- Base Notes - Sandalwood, Vanilla
As every candle is hand poured, slight imperfections (like air bubbles) and color variations may occur by nature.
- before lighting your candle, place it on a dish/tray so it can collect any wax that may drip
- trim your wick before each use to 1/4 in (5mm) to ensure a consistent, smoke-free flame
- burn your candle for 2-3 hours at a time
- if available, use a candle snuffer to extinguish your candle
- always keep the candle away from the kids, pets and/or draperies & furniture
- don't burn your candle all the way down, stop using it when only 1/4 in of wax remains
- when not in use, place your candle away from direct sunlight and nearby hear sources
- never leave a burning candle unattended
- trim your wooden wick to 3/16 in (5mm) before lighting every time to ensure a consistent, smoke-free flame
- keep wax pool free from debris
- stop burning when 1/2 in of unmelted wax remains
* carefully remove the translucent cap from the vessel.
* insert the reeds, making sure they are fully submerged into the oil.
* allow the reeds to absorb oil for at least a couple hours.
* for Rattan Reeds - flip them (with caution) every few days, for increased fragrance throw. Use 10-15 reeds (the more reeds the more fragrance throw you get)
Willow Reeds do not need to be flipped during use. We recommend adding 3-5 reeds to your diffuser for optimal performance & longevity.
* Keep away from open flames, pets, children.
* US SHIPPING RATES.
FREE US SHIPPING over $99!
USPS or UPS Calculated Rates based on package weight & your location for all parcels under $99.
Shipping takes approximately 3-8 business days (depending on courier)
* INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES are based on buyer's address and the weight/dimensions of their order.
Shipping time frame depends on destination and can be between anywhere 10 days and over a month!
All orders are dispatched in 3 to 5 business days.
HOLIDAY SEASON and SALES may impact shipping & delivery times/rates.
The time taken by the courier to deliver the order to the delivery address is additional.
You will receive a tracking number link via email once your order has been shipped and it's customer's responsibility to track it.
DE LA MUSHKA is not responsible for shipping delays once the package is processed via USPS/UPS and the tracking has begun!
For any questions, please contact the courier directly (as we don't handle any shipping issues/delays):
1-800-275-8777 (domestic) and 1-800-222-1811 (international) for USPS.
1-800-742-5877 (domestic) and 1-800-782-7892 (international) for UPS.
Due to handmade nature of all products, ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
If your order arrives damaged, please send us photos to firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can resolve the issue asap.
Please make sure your shipping address is correct!! Once the package has been shipped and processes through USPS facility, no changes can be made and no refunds can be issued.
It is the responsibility of the customer to pay all import duties/VAT upon arrival of the package.