Girl With Butterfly Candle
Girl With Butterfly Candle.
Exquisitely handcrafted and hand poured at De La Mushka using only 100% natural soy wax and cotton wicks.
PRODUCT DETAILS (approximate)
* Size: h 4.5 in
* Weight: 8.5 oz / 240 g
As every candle is made to order, please allow 2-5 business days for the product to dispatch!!!
DE LA MUSHKA © 2023
French Lilac contains notes of green leaves, lily of the valley, and honeysuckle blossoms enhance the alluring bouquet of French lilacs. Clean powder and woody amyris round out this floral scent with a soft, romantic touch. Infused with natural essential oils, including peppermint oil.
- Top - Green Leaves
- Middle - Lilac, Lily of the Valley, Honeysuckle
- Base - Powder, Amyris
Honeydew Melon fragrance oil is kissed by strawberry and loaded with fresh honeydew.
- Top - Cucumber, Bergamot
- Middle - Honeydew Melon, Cantaloupe, Green Leaves, Strawberry
- Base - Vanilla, Sugar
Gardenia Tuberose scent begins with top notes of gardenia and lemon peel as it gives way to a blossoming heart of tuberose, jasmine, and green florals. A soft powdery finish gives depth to this earthy floral.
- Top - Gardenia, Lemon Pee
- Middle - Tuberose, Green Floral, Jasmine
- Base - Powder
Honeysuckle Jasmine is a floral, honey-sweet aroma. Infused with natural essential oils including tagete.
- Top - Lemon, Ginger
- Middle - Jasmine, Honeysuckle
- Base - Violet, Powder, Wood, Amaris
Citron & Mandarin is a vibrant citrus fragrance oil. The energizing freshness of Citron and Mandarin adds a bright, summery atmosphere to any occasion. This tantalizing fragrance is also a great option for adding zest to outdoor picnics and backyard festivities. Infused with natural essential oils, including grapefruit, orange, and lemon.
- Top - Grapefruit, Mandarin, Lemon
- Middle - Peach, Orange
- Base - Vanilla
Egyptian Amber is an alluring, woody fragrance oil with bold musk aromas. Infused with natural essential oils, including patchouli.
- Top - Jasmine, Ozone
- Middle - Tonka Bean, Leather, Sandalwood, Patchouli
- Base - Light Musk, Amber, Dark Musk, Powder
Amber Noir - sweet and sensual. Infused with natural essential oils of cypress, cedarwood, patchouli, mandarine/tangerine, orange sweet, nootka tree, and davana.
- Top - Plum, Citrus
- Middle - Amber, Jasmine
- Base - Dark Musk, Amyris, Benzoin
Sea Salt and Orchid is an elegant blend of soft floral notes and marine highlights fragrance oil. Infused with essential oils of sweet orange peel, lemon, eucalyptus and clove leaf.
- Top - Ozone, Orange
- Middle - Sea Salt, Freesia, Green Leaves
- Base - Tonka Bean, Light Musk, Amber
Santal and Coconut is a luxe tropical escape. The fragrance is infused with natural essential oils of cedarwood, orange and patchouli.
- Top - Benzoin, Coconut Milk
- Middle - Coconut, Sandalwood
- Base - Cedar, Tonka Bean, Amyris
Tobacco Blossom & White Santal - creamy luxurious sandalwood mingles with amber woods, tobacco leaf and sweet vanilla in a captivating, powerful impression of opulence.
- Top Notes - Tobacco Leaf, Bergamot, Black Pepper
- Middle Notes - Cocoa Blossom, White Santal, Labdanum
- Base Notes - Styrax, Amber Woods, Vanilla Bean
Gardenia & Grapefruit - fresh juicy grapefruit and heady gardenia blend harmoniously and settle into soft wood with a trace of sweet vanilla.
- Top Notes - Grapefruit, White Lily
- Middle Notes - Gardenia, Jasmine, Cedarwood
- Base Notes - Sandalwood, Vanilla
Dark Rose & Labdanum - pink pepper and decadent plum mingle with deep sexy black rose for a sultry floral experience.
- Top Notes - Pink Peppercorn, Grapefruit, Plum
- Middle Notes - Black Rose, Cumin
- Base Notes - Vanilla, Patchouli, Labdanum
Prosecco & Pink Raspberries - effervescent champagne and sweet fruit medleys create a playful scent experience.
- Top Notes - Apple, Raspberry, Sparkling Champagne
- Middle Notes - Lily Pink, Jasmine, Peach
- Base Notes - Coconut, Sugar
As every candle is hand poured, slight imperfections and color variations may occur by nature.
- before lighting your candle, place it on a dish/tray so it can collect any wax that may drip
- trim your wick before each use to 1/4 in (5mm) to ensure a consistent, smoke-free flame
- burn your candle for 2-3 hours at a time
- if available, use a candle snuffer to extinguish your candle
- always keep the candle away from the kids, pets and/or draperies & furniture
- don't burn your candle all the way down, stop using it when only 1/4 in of wax remains
- when not in use, place your candle away from direct sunlight and nearby hear sources
- never leave a burning candle unattended
* carefully remove the translucent cap from the vessel.
* insert the reeds, making sure they are fully submerged into the oil.
* allow the reeds to absorb oil for at least a couple hours.
* for Rattan Reeds - flip them (with caution) every few days, for increased fragrance throw. Use 10-15 reeds (the more reeds the more fragrance throw you get)
Willow Reeds do not need to be flipped during use. We recommend adding 3-5 reeds to your diffuser for optimal performance & longevity.
* Keep away from open flames, pets, children.
- Handle with care .
- Do not put in the microwave or dishwasher.
- Do not use as soap holder and do not store in a high humid environment (bathroom).
- Whilst this is a durable material please avoid dropping as it may break.
- A protective sealant has been used on your item to limit stains but prolonged exposure to water will lead to water marks.
- Do not submerge under water.
- Wipe with a damp cloth.
All orders are dispatched in 3 to 5 business days. Candles & Jesmonite decor might take longer to dispatch.
The time taken by the carrier to deliver the order to the delivery address is additional.
You will receive a tracking number link via email once your order has been shipped and it's customer's responsibility to track it.
* US SHIPPING RATES.
FREE US SHIPPING over $99!
USPS Calculated Rates based on package weight & your location for all parcels under $99.
Shipping takes approximately 5-8 business days.
* INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES are based on buyer's address and the weight/dimensions of their order.
Shipping time frame depends on destination and can be between anywhere 10 days and over a month!
Expect delays due to COVID-19!
Please note that Holidays may impact shipping & delivery times/rates.
DE LA MUSHKA is not responsible for shipping delays once the package is processed via USPS/UPS and the tracking has begun!
For any questions, please contact the courier directly (as we don't handle any shipping issues/delays):
1-800-275-8777 (domestic) and 1-800-222-1811 (international) for USPS.
1-800-742-5877 (domestic) and 1-800-782-7892 (international) for UPS.
Due to handmade nature of all products, ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
If your order arrives damaged, please send us photos to email@example.com, so we can resolve the issue asap.
Please make sure your shipping address is correct!! Once the package has been shipped and processes through USPS facility, no changes can be made and no refunds can be issued.
It is the responsibility of the customer to pay all import duties/VAT upon arrival of the package.