Exquisitely handcrafted and hand poured at De La Mushka using only 100% natural soy wax and cotton wicks.
PRODUCT DETAILS (approximate)
* Size: 5 x 3.5 in and 4 x 2.5 in
* Total weight: 10 oz / 290 g
As every candle is made to order, please allow 2-5 business days for the product to dispatch!!!
DE LA MUSHKA © 2023
- Egyptian Amber is an alluring, woody fragrance oil with bold musk aromas. Infused with natural essential oils, including patchouli.
- Top - Jasmine, Ozone
- Middle - Tonka Bean, Leather, Sandalwood, Patchouli
- Base - Light Musk, Amber, Dark Musk, Powder
- Amber Noir - sweet and sensual. Infused with natural essential oils of cypress, cedarwood, patchouli, mandarine/tangerine, orange sweet, nootka tree, and davana.
- Top - Plum, Citrus
- Middle - Amber, Jasmine
- Base - Dark Musk, Amyris, Benzoin
- Sea Salt and Orchid an elegant blend of soft floral notes and marine highlights fragrance oil. Infused with essential oils of sweet orange peel, lemon, eucalyptus and clove leaf.
- Top - Ozone, Orange
- Middle - Sea Salt, Freesia, Green Leaves
- Base - Tonka Bean, Light Musk, Amber
- Santal and Coconut is a luxe tropical escape. The fragrance is infused with natural essential oils of cedarwood, orange and patchouli.
- Top - Benzoin, Coconut Milk
- Middle - Coconut, Sandalwood
- Base - Cedar, Tonka Bean, Amyris
As every candle is hand poured, slight imperfections and color variations may occur by nature.
- before lighting your candle, place it on a dish/tray so it can collect any wax that may drip
- trim your wick before each use to 1/4 in (5mm) to ensure a consistent, smoke-free flame
- burn your candle for 2-3 hours at a time
- if available, use a candle snuffer to extinguish your candle
- always keep the candle away from the kids, pets and/or draperies & furniture
- don't burn your candle all the way down, stop using it when only 1/4 in of wax remains
- when not in use, place your candle away from direct sunlight and nearby hear sources
- never leave a burning candle unattended
- Handle with care .
- Do not put in the microwave or dishwasher.
- Do not use as soap holder and do not store in a high humid environment (bathroom).
- Whilst this is a durable material please avoid dropping as it may break.
- A protective sealant has been used on your item to limit stains but prolonged exposure to water will lead to water marks.
- Do not submerge under water.
- Wipe with a damp cloth.
All orders are dispatched in 3 to 5 business days. Candles & Jesmonite decor might take longer to dispatch.
The time taken by the carrier to deliver the order to the delivery address is additional.
You will receive a tracking number link via email once your order has been shipped and it's customer's responsibility to track it.
* US SHIPPING RATES.
FREE US SHIPPING over $100!
Flat Rate Shipping of $5.99 for packages under 1 lb. Flat Rate Shipping of $9.75 for packages over 1lb.
Shipping takes approximately 5-8 business days.
* INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES are based on buyer's address and the weight/dimensions of their order.
Shipping time frame depends on destination and can be between anywhere 10 days and over a month!
Expect delays due to COVID-19!
Please note that Holidays may impact shipping & delivery times/rates.
DE LA MUSHKA is not responsible for shipping delays once the package is processed via USPS/UPS and the tracking has begun!
For any questions, please contact the courier directly (as we don't handle any shipping issues/delays):
1-800-275-8777 (domestic) and 1-800-222-1811 (international) for USPS.
1-800-742-5877 (domestic) and 1-800-782-7892 (international) for UPS.
Due to handmade nature of all products, ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
If your order arrives damaged, please send us photos to email@example.com, so we can resolve the issue asap.
Please make sure your shipping address is correct!! Once the package has been shipped and processes through USPS facility, no changes can be made and no refunds can be issued.
It is the responsibility of the customer to pay all import duties/VAT upon arrival of the package.